E-Commerce Web Design Services
Running an internet store is a big deal—but it doesn’t have to be stressful. WebX360’s e-commerce web design services give you everything you need to succeed as an e-tailer or other online store.
Our WooCommerce storefront solution lets you build a powerful e-commerce site without the need for full website development. WooCommerce, which runs on WordPress, offers the perfect package of e-commerce storefront features.
Run your online store without a web guru
Building a great e-commerce website has never been easier or more rewarding. E-commerce web design services include ready-made themes and templates that help you focus on selling instead of technology.
Whether you want to set up a full online store or sell a single product or service, count on our e-commerce storefront features to do it all. It’s easy to access the administrative control panel, with all its intuitive tools, from any web browser.
Watch your products sell themselves with e-commerce web design services
Selling products through an e-commerce site is one of the easiest marketing methods around. Many clients fear that they’ll have to learn how to build a server from scratch if they want to run an online store.
Certainly it’s much harder to parade around in a sandwich board than it is to manage an online store. So many old-school marketing techniques—from sales letters to cold-calling—need a serious investment of time and a healthy dose of boldness.
Also, many old-fashioned businesses involve a lot of physical work. Think about what a brick-and-mortar store needs to keep grabbing customers’ attention. Let’s say you run a clothing boutique. You have to receive merchandise, update displays, place signage, recover the store, and much more.
In contrast, when you sell clothing online, you can change prices, move items to Clearance, and so on from your web browser and your favorite chair.
E-commerce web design services make things easy on you and your customers. The seamless integration of your website design gives it a consistent vibe through every step of the buying process.
E-commerce web design services are for anything that can be bought and sold
The WooCommerce platform isn’t just for physical products such as apparel. We can customize the software to handle whatever business you’re dealing with.
- Setting up a massage therapy service? Let customers book and pay for appointments online—there’s a plug-in for that.
- Selling digital content or downloads? Your online store can be optimized for those products.
In short, if you can even loosely define whatever you offer as a store, then you’ll benefit from e-commerce web design services.
Highlights of WooCommerce storefront features
E-commerce web design services from WebX 360 include WooCommerce, an open-source platform that works with WordPress. Explore the many features of WooCommerce below.
- Reliability: The WordPress framework plus Sucuri security means no worries for you.
- Seamless integration: Because WooCommerce plugs in to WordPress, your online store can have FAQs, a blog, and any other content you want.
- Accessibility: Not in the office? Not to worry. You can configure and manage your WooCommerce store from any web browser, anywhere in the world.
- Search engine optimization: Easy-to-use SEO tools let you create content that Google and other top search engines will notice.
- Payment integration: Add the major payment gateways that your customer base will benefit from, such as Authorize.Net, First Data, LinkPoint, and more.
- Product flexibility: Define size, color, and other options for your products. Add multi-tier product categories and subcategories. Carry an unlimited number of products.
- Cross-selling: Link your products to related products for easy add-ons.
- Customer management: Automate email notifications to notify customers of their order status. Let customers check their orders and manage their account online.
- Flexible shipping options: Offer the carriers you choose—USPS, UPS, or FedEx—and ship in real time. Add custom shipping rates for special zones or overseas orders.
- Reports: Generate the sales and inventory reports that are pertinent to you.
- Easy importing and exporting: Import an existing product database. Export your latest sales data anytime to QuickBooks or your accountant.
- Image management: Choose from many image sizes for products (e.g. thumbnail, enlarged, and image gallery).
- Product sorting: Search for products by keyword, manufacturer, and category.
WebX360 e-commerce web design services
WebX360 handles your entire online store, from initial brainstorming to hosting. Yet you have complete control.